A deputation of Chinese waited on the Mayor to-day, to whom they handed a donation of money for the Wellington Hospital. The deputation intimated that the Chinese residents in Wellington had decided to become annual subscribers to the hospital funds.
- ↑ WELLINGTON, Wanganui Chronicle, Volume XXIV, Issue 9591, 10 January 1882 http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/WC18820188.8.131.52
- ↑ Interprovincial. (1882, January 10). Nelson Evening Mail, p. 2. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/NEM18820184.108.40.206
- ↑ CHINESE CONTRIBUTIONS TO AN HOSPITAL. (1882, January 11). Grey River Argus, p. 2. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/GRA18820220.127.116.11
- ↑ Interprovincial. (by Telegraph.). (1882, January 10). North Otago Times, p. 2. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/NOT18820110.2.12
- ↑ The Chinese in Wellington,. (1882, January 10). West Coast Times, p. 2. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/WCT1882018.104.22.168
- ↑ TELEGRAMS.,Star, Issue 4280, 10 January 1882. P3. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/TS18820110.2.23
- ↑ Telegrams. (1882, January 10). Patea Mail, p. 3. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/PATM18820110.2.11
Scroll and zoom on the map to explore locations in Wellington of significance to the Wellington Chinese community.
Note: Number in black (eg: 8) indicate more than one place of interest. Please zoom in to view.